Oando Energy unit signs PSC for Block 12 off Sao Tome and Principe

Oando Energy Resources Inc., Calgary, through its 81.5%-held subsidiary Equator Exploration Ltd., has executed a production-sharing contract (PSC) with the National Petroleum Agency of Sao Tome and Principe (ANP-STP) for Block 12 in the Exclusive Economic Zone, taking an 87.5% participating interest. ANP-STP holds the remaining 12.5% as a carried interest.

Source: News